Stay intimated with the recent happenings and occurrences all over the world...your satisfaction is our priority.

Saturday 29 October 2016

See Actress Omoni Oboli & Her Husband When They Started Years Ago

It's been about 20 years of dating; actress Omoni Oboli and her husband are celebrating 16th wedding anniversary and here is what Omoni penned down:
Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary 😍😍😍 It's been 16 years baby! About 17 from this picture when you came to see me on one of your many weekend trips to Uniben @nnamdioboli #MyForever 
How can someone love so unconditionally and completely?
With you, I can almost understand how much God loves us. I don't even know if I love myself as much as you love me. Your loves completes me, it strengthens me and makes me believe in myself. Thank you for loving me for this long. 
Ps: You asked for another child yesterday, I will consider it (I'm scared though lol)
I love you forever my voltron 😍😍😍😍😍😍 #16WeddingAnniversary #NnamdiOboli #Love #Family #OkaforsLaw



Share:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.