Neil Gaiman writes: "A little over a year ago I released my rarest, earliest, and hardest to find work -- books and comics -- through Humble Bundle to fund charities that do good work. People were all so generous and enthusiastic that we broke records. More importantly, they made it possible for the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and for the charities supported by the Gaiman Foundation, including the CBLDF, to help make things better for people." (more…)
Wednesday, 7 December 2016
Popular Posts
-
Looking for something to illustrate a post about crunch-time in game development, I ran into this video depicting many forms of footwear (...
-
As the Trump Administration draws to a close, Trump Bites animates a second series of real audio clips of The Donald. ...
-
A fine gentleman and former comptroller of Immigration, 79yrs old Akindoye Akinyemi, in this chat with 'Nonye Ben-Nwankwo of The Punch,...
-
There's no time like summer to snap beautiful pictures and capture gorgeous video. Of course, that process doesn't necessarily incl...
-
Santa Claus at Disneyland and Walt Disney World is now, sometimes, a black person. Guess who is about to find Disney theme parks not magic...
-
I use my Instant Pot nearly every day -- making chili, curry chicken, borscht, taco beef. Last night I made zucchini soup. We always have a...
-
" Clay Lacy and the Amazing Human Fly " is a short video about a man who stood on top of a DC-8 plane while it flew in 1976. The s...
-
https://youtu.be/MATxx7tD-vc Are you pregnant and in need of a $995 crib? Not sure? Grab the latest Ikea catalog, pee on it, and if you...
-
Check out this weird testcard from a 1993 satellite feed. There is something very sinister about the smiley face. I think it's the way ...
Powered by Blogger.



