Stay intimated with the recent happenings and occurrences all over the world...your satisfaction is our priority.

Monday 13 November 2017

Not just kittens... Maine Coon kittens

Monday is hard to Monday.

I've only had 2 cats I've ever liked. Both of them were Maine Coons.

Dillinger and I were brought together when I saw a beautiful litter of cats for sale at a pet shop mere steps away from a friends apartment. I was supposed to be helping that friend move, but his apartment was filthy and he never cleaned up after his birds. I decided to buy a kitten and go home. Dillinger was a Maine Coon. He thought he was a dog. I had lucked into the best cat ever.

I do not know what happened to Dillinger. Years later, Willie, a cat my then-wife had brought into our combined home was torturing pobrecito Dill and creating an untenable situation. No one would take our mean cat, but my then-wife had no problem finding a home for such a beautiful cat as Dillinger. I hope he made out well. I will always feel bad about that but we didn't want to kill .

I never wanted another cat! I still do not. At a time I was looking for a new dog, my daughter insisted on a WHITE FLUFFY CAT TO CUDDLE IN HER SLEEP. Always the sucker, I called Maine Coon Adoptions in Oakland, CA. They found us a loveable, suped-up hepcat from the Oaktown. Only problem was my daughter failed to mention she NEEEDED a girl cat and a boy could not be named PRINCESS. She named him Heart, cause that is masculine enough. Heart is one hepcat. It is I who gets cuddles in their sleep, tho I think he's checking to see if it is time to eat my corpse.



Share:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.