Stay intimated with the recent happenings and occurrences all over the world...your satisfaction is our priority.

Tuesday 4 September 2018

The time Paul McCartney "saw God"

s://www.nme.com/news/music/paul-mccartney-saw-god-taking-hallucinogenic-drug-dmt-2373455">the NME quoting a paywalled Sunday Times interview:

“We were immediately nailed to the sofa... And I saw God, this amazing towering thing, and I was humbled. And what I’m saying is, that moment didn’t turn my life around, but it was a clue.

“It was huge. A massive wall that I couldn’t see the top of, and I was at the bottom.

“And anybody else would say it’s just the drug, the hallucination, but both Robert and I were like, ‘Did you see that?’ We felt we had seen a higher thing.”

Illustration: Mitch O'Connell's fantastic Paul McCartney poster art.

Share:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.