I bought this $15 keyboard (Amazon) last year to use with a Raspberry Pi (mainly to play Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord using the DOSBox emulator). Now that I've spent the last year teaching myself to touch type, I've come to like it more than my wireless Apple keyboard. (I remapped the keys, as shown here. Still not entirely happy with the remapping, but I'll try Karabiner next.) Note: it's not Bluetooth, so it requires the use of a USB dongle.
Friday, 26 October 2018
Popular Posts
-
Looking for something to illustrate a post about crunch-time in game development, I ran into this video depicting many forms of footwear (...
-
My sister came across this product, which promises all the fun of taking a shower with a goat with none of the usual hassles of renting a s...
-
Check out this weird testcard from a 1993 satellite feed. There is something very sinister about the smiley face. I think it's the way ...
-
After having a computer study the speech patterns of an American President famed for his public speaking one naturally has it recite Palpat...
-
From Vice : Now, anyone can expedite their own extra-sensory education and test their abilities with an app called Remote Viewing Tour...
-
Far-right Twitter troll Jacob Wohl (age 20) looks like he could be in a heap o' trouble. The banned-for-life ex-futures trader recently...
-
Belgian-born mathematician Jaques Tits passed away on Sunday, December 5th, leaving behind a legacy of research in group theory and geomet...
-
Santa Claus at Disneyland and Walt Disney World is now, sometimes, a black person. Guess who is about to find Disney theme parks not magic...
-
If you're one of those people who insists on telling others about your dreams, at least follow this advice offered by cognitive scienti...
-
Geographer Kate Edwards helps game developers avoid offensive and malignant stereotypes and tropes in their work. There are more than enoug...
Powered by Blogger.


