I like my filter bubble on Twitter. I have no interest engaging with alt-right nationalists, flat-earthers, trolls, and conspiracy theorists. I learned about a Chrome extension called Twitter Block Chain (nothing to do with blockchains), which will block all the followers of someone's twitter account with one click. It will also block all the accounts someone is following, too. (It will not block the accounts of people you already follow, which is a good thing.)
Tuesday, 18 December 2018
Popular Posts
-
Looking for something to illustrate a post about crunch-time in game development, I ran into this video depicting many forms of footwear (...
-
My sister came across this product, which promises all the fun of taking a shower with a goat with none of the usual hassles of renting a s...
-
MetalBallStudios , a YouTube channel that does 3D-rendered, animated size comparisons, has a new video comparing the sizes of buildings and...
-
From Vice : Now, anyone can expedite their own extra-sensory education and test their abilities with an app called Remote Viewing Tour...
-
Far-right Twitter troll Jacob Wohl (age 20) looks like he could be in a heap o' trouble. The banned-for-life ex-futures trader recently...
-
After having a computer study the speech patterns of an American President famed for his public speaking one naturally has it recite Palpat...
-
Scotty H created this spectrographic animation of a classic dial-up modem's startup noise. Here's a breakdown, by Oona Räisänen ...
-
If you're one of those people who insists on telling others about your dreams, at least follow this advice offered by cognitive scienti...
-
Geographer Kate Edwards helps game developers avoid offensive and malignant stereotypes and tropes in their work. There are more than enoug...
-
Science says that having an alter ego, a different persona than the one you inhabit every day, can boost confidence and reduce anxiety. I c...
Powered by Blogger.


