Stay intimated with the recent happenings and occurrences all over the world...your satisfaction is our priority.

Monday 18 March 2019

Los Angeles! I'm launching my new book Radicalized with Lexi Alexander tonight (next: San Diego, NYC, Toronto...)

Tonight is the launch for my latest book of science fiction for adults, Radicalized: I'll be at the Barnes and Novel at The Grove in Los Angeles, in conversation with director/activist/stuntwoman/champion kickboxer Lexi Alexander, starting at 7PM.

From there, the tour takes me to San Diego tomorrow (Mysterious Galaxy, 7:30 PM; then NYC on Wednesday (The Strand, 7PM, with Anand Giridharadas); then Toronto on Thursday (Metro Reference Library, 7PM, with Barry Hertz), and then I'm in Chicago, San Francisco, Fort Vancouver, WA (Portland, essentially!), and Seattle.

I hope to see you!

Share:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.