Stay intimated with the recent happenings and occurrences all over the world...your satisfaction is our priority.

Monday 18 November 2019

How to add the Google Play Store to your 2019 Amazon Fire 10 HD tablet

The very first thing I did with my new Amazon Fire HD 10 was to install the Google Play Store.

I love Amazon's bargain tablets, they are a cheap Android device with heavy integration into Amazon. I ignore the shopping and love the Prime Video. Installing Google Play store gives me access to all the stuff Amazon doesn't provide: Gmail, Chrome and thousands of Android apps.

The process is very simple and only requires you download and permit four .apks to install (all files come from APK Mirror):

You will have to permit the files to be installed as Amazon doesn't love Google as a source.

Share:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.