Stay intimated with the recent happenings and occurrences all over the world...your satisfaction is our priority.

Friday 19 June 2020

Changing the direction of your ceiling fan can change your life

Did you know that ceiling fans have a switch that changes the direction of the blades? And by changing the direction, you can either help cool or heat the room? TikToker Anthony Bertoncin didn't. "Today, I finally realized that my ceiling fan has been making my room a sauna for six years," he shared in a TikTok video:

In short: Use counter clockwise for summertime and clockwise for winter. I just ran upstairs to check my ceiling fan and it was in the wrong position. No wonder that room is always so hot!

For a more straightforward explanation, watch this:

(Yahoo! Style)

image via HomeSpot HQ



Share:

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.